Stel u even aan ons voor

Moderator: ruben

ThreadLock
Matgroentje
Contacteer:

Hello from Ireland...

Berichtdoor ThreadLock » ma 20 dec 2021 23:01

Hi Guys,

I am on the verge of buying a 1955 YA126 Radio Vehicle but require some friendly help and advice.
Is there a thread for potential new buyers and what to look out for when purchasing on of these vehicles?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Kelvin

ruben
Sir Spam-a-lot :-)

Re: Hello from Ireland...

Berichtdoor ruben » di 21 dec 2021 10:54

Hi Kelvin,

welcome on the forum. Hope you will have a good time here and find the info you are looking for.
There are a lot of subjects regarding buying a YA126 but most will be in dutch and hard to find using english words.
Just ask away and there will be some answers pretty quickly. Or you could ask trough facebook which you already did :lol: :lol:

ThreadLock
Matgroentje
Contacteer:

Berichtdoor ThreadLock » do 30 dec 2021 18:20

Hi Kelvin,

welcome on the forum. Hope you will have a good time here and find the info you are looking for.
There are a lot of subjects regarding buying a YA126 but most will be in dutch and hard to find using english words.
Just ask away and there will be some answers pretty quickly. Or you could ask trough facebook which you already did :lol: :lol:
Thanks Ruben... Hope you didn't mind me reaching out via FB... Have to say, your advice and help in impeccable though! :D

Ive trawled though all that I can find so far and the information on this Forum is great. I have no doubt that I will reach out further though! :wink: :D

kadaffy1
Knipperlichtje

Berichtdoor kadaffy1 » za 12 feb 2022 22:17

Hi Kelvin

Welcome to the group
When the going gets tough, the tough get going

Terug naar “Even voorstellen”